Monday, July 9, 2007
Oh my, there are just many things to blog about, but I am really super tired.
I felt like I am really deprived from sleep so, I shall keep this short and get back to my bed.
(To the someone, thanks again. Do this to me always k… I cried enough last time round, I will not now!!)

My heart is made up of plastic so its ok, hurt it many many times!!
*****
FOC CAMP was a blast. The PEOPLE were amazing.. I am glad that I am in FEUGO and being Ogl with my dear pals. Feugo Feugo is the Best! (Miss them lehz)
Next up, RAG!!. I LOVE RAG.. And what’s more, this year, it will be headed by my PAL…
So, IM SUPER GONNA support him.. (Go Chia Wei).
Yupz, I am helping out in RAG..
Below are my pics taken during my Rag which was 2 years ago..

'Winter Dance' with the mask

Make up on the face and body paint

The costume for 'Autumn Dance'
*****
To Kin – Selamat Bertunang..
WOW, someone is super stunning.. The make up really nice.. You Super Pretty…
To Kin and Hirme, MANY CONGRATULATIONS..

Kin with my bro, Ayil

Haha, I wanna get the aura too...
My sis was also engaged in March this year, see below for her pic as well…

*****
I sincerely feel that my center of gravity is super no good.
I felt like I am really deprived from sleep so, I shall keep this short and get back to my bed.
(To the someone, thanks again. Do this to me always k… I cried enough last time round, I will not now!!)

My heart is made up of plastic so its ok, hurt it many many times!!
*****
FOC CAMP was a blast. The PEOPLE were amazing.. I am glad that I am in FEUGO and being Ogl with my dear pals. Feugo Feugo is the Best! (Miss them lehz)
Next up, RAG!!. I LOVE RAG.. And what’s more, this year, it will be headed by my PAL…
So, IM SUPER GONNA support him.. (Go Chia Wei).
Yupz, I am helping out in RAG..
Below are my pics taken during my Rag which was 2 years ago..
'Winter Dance' with the mask
Make up on the face and body paint

The costume for 'Autumn Dance'
*****
To Kin – Selamat Bertunang..
WOW, someone is super stunning.. The make up really nice.. You Super Pretty…
To Kin and Hirme, MANY CONGRATULATIONS..
Kin with my bro, Ayil
Haha, I wanna get the aura too...
My sis was also engaged in March this year, see below for her pic as well…
*****
I sincerely feel that my center of gravity is super no good.
I fell hard and hurt my leg terribly . I was super in pain.
I really thought that I have broken my leg.

See the swelling. Gosh, really hope, it’s not the bone.
*****
PS – Masihkan kau menjauh diri dari sisi diri ku ini? Kau pergi bukan ku benci, kau yang tak mengerti. Membuat ku cari cari, jalan mana kah, ku pun tak pasti. Dirimu tetap ku nanti, andai kau kembali...
PS PS - You wanna know why I am like this? Cause you keep telling lies and being contradicting. I HATE THAT!!!!!! STOP FAKING will you?
PS PS PS - "You never appreciate my presence in your life, thus letting me go out of your life is so damn easy for you"
I really thought that I have broken my leg.

See the swelling. Gosh, really hope, it’s not the bone.
*****
PS – Masihkan kau menjauh diri dari sisi diri ku ini? Kau pergi bukan ku benci, kau yang tak mengerti. Membuat ku cari cari, jalan mana kah, ku pun tak pasti. Dirimu tetap ku nanti, andai kau kembali...
PS PS - You wanna know why I am like this? Cause you keep telling lies and being contradicting. I HATE THAT!!!!!! STOP FAKING will you?
PS PS PS - "You never appreciate my presence in your life, thus letting me go out of your life is so damn easy for you"
With Love,
Nish
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 1:14 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart