Thursday, August 23, 2007

Read this somewhere:

Guys, Realize that the girl holding onto u is perfect in her own special way.

The way she laughs.
The way she sleeps.
The way she loves you.
The way she tries to please you.
Always remember that.

She can always get up and walk away,
getting someone else who can love her more.
For all you know, there is someone out there wooing her already,
but she is rejecting, a maybe perfect love for her.

There might also be someone out there,
who is willing to love her more than you are loving her now.

Fulfill her every need and love her as much as she loves you.
Understand that.

Imagine this, guys.

When you are holding her today,
and you cheat on her by hugging and kissing another gal.
And then you run back to her.
And u do the same.
But you see love in her eyes.
What do you think?
Do you feel the hurt?
Can you feel the guilt?

She loves you not because you are good looking,
have money, buy her things, make her parents happy, or that you have a car.

She loves you for who you are.
Your every touch, every word you say and everything you do.

Guys, cherish and appreciate your girl.

Don't break her fragile heart.
She is the only one who can love you that way.

You won't wanna regret letting go of that special girl you have.
For everything she has done for you,
the least you can do is to give her unconditional love as she has given to you.

_________________________________________________

Haiz, Im still debating about many issues...

Sch has been ok ok, ya and 'that thing'.. Im still confused.. Should I or shouldnt??. I mean, there were many politics arriving and making me so less interested. I really dont mind helping but even before accepting, people are talking lots of rubbish behind your back. It happened so fast that I rather keep quiet. What should I do? Different people are giving me different views and different reasons. I just dont wanna do things that will make people hate me.. I mean, it has been a pleasure doing it a year ago and I dont mind doing it all over again but I mind what people views are. I mind hearing people are talking about the people I am close with.. Haiz, wish today never exist.
_________________________________________________

On a brighter note, just some sayings for someone

It was all said and done;
Can't believe what you did;
How can I be the One?
Is it all just in my head?
Trying hard to understand;
Guess, I should let you leave...
Nothing more I could do;
All I am is zero to you;
It was easy to see;
Will cherish you love, your touch and all that are in-between;
I give you my soul - to have and to hold;
So lost.
Confused.
If only YOU KNEW

Regards,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 10:28 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard