Saturday, March 24, 2007

Things do happen unexpectedly

This can be an unnecessary entry
but when suddendly someone I know just faced stroke
and set her whole world collapsing,
it made me wonder,
how things can happen without warning..
You may be perfect but....
(Get well soon, Insya Allah)
*
*
You are wise today yet everything disappears tomorrow;
You are in the pink of health today yet you are bedridden tomorrow;
You are living in luxury today yet downfall face you tomorrow;
I don't know. But seriously I'm afraid…
What if tomorrow I am involved in accident and my condition is worst,
what if I can't walk, can't talk, etc etc…
Or what if, suddenly some sicknesses set in and ya,
I'm super incapable tomorrow,
Or what if I sleep and wake up not being able
to see or remember or talk or hear or frozen in bed..
What if tomorrow is my last day, what have I left for the people I love?
Will they be happy? Sad?
Have I left enough memories for they to live by?
Will my parents ok? My siblings? My cousins?
My best friends and buddies? My friends?
My projects mates? My school?...
*
I DONT KNOW!

this heart of mine was broken at 11:24 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard