Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Busy May

Its Holiday and as usual.. I’m Bored.. LOL.. And Busy... Well, May is BUSY month..
~
Preparation for MY AWAITING SABAH TRIP is on the go.. MANY THINGS TO DO..
And I am LOVING MY SABAH Mates.. To be honest they are nice. So, SABAH TRIP will be fine... And we will work hard.. We know what we will be doing there and we will be doing fine... So cant wait for 27 May..
~
24 May is my Car TP.. Haiz.. I’m still as nervous, as scared, as stress, and as not sure as how I was 3 years ago for my 1st ever TP in 3rd May'04.. Ya, I learnt car like 3 years already.. WHY I FAILED MANY TIMES? I don’t know.. I’m just not ready I guess..
~
23 May will be THE DAY.. Athens HERE WE COME.. I have faith and LIVERPOOL WILL MAKE IT..
~
*****
~
Its time for me to really put _ _ _ _ back in my head.. There are many disruptions that I allow you to do to me and I guess, it has reached the peak. I have enough.. So Distance is what will happen between us.. And Sorry, DO I KNOW YOU??.. At the end of the Day, I have my own heart to take care of…
~
*****
~
Despite the busy-ness, I hope my MAY is fine, MY Liverpool will make it, my car will pass, my preparation is good, my Sabah trip is gonna be safe and fine..

With Love,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 6:50 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard