Monday, May 21, 2007

the days...

Wow,

So the days are approaching.. (24 May, 26 May, 27 May)

Liverpool gonna WIN CHAMP LEG.. I love them.. WALK ON LIVERPOOL

My CAR TP. Well, after years of failing.. I feel so much prepared now.. Insya Allah, I will pass.

RESULT - out on Sat.. OH boy, Really HOPE I pass ALL....

Will be away for 2 weeks to Sabah.. WELL hope, we will do what we have prepare to do when we are there.. To All, dont miss me much k.. (Hmm, my GF Bestie will MISS ME, TRUST ME!!!!!) - WEll, can still msg you know.. If I got reception, I will reply.. Love you Babe!)

PS - Why must I give in if what you guys put in are selfish acts that will only hurt me even more?

NISH

this heart of mine was broken at 8:07 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard