Monday, February 19, 2007
If only......
As I was reminishing our past days,
I have nothing except for sweet and painful memories..
Too much to be said..
Lots of HIGHS and lots of hopes..
But then, what went wrong in between, I don't know..
I don't know if I should still wait and hope.
Are all those words said are just empty promises?
Promises that made me high a while and sunk me back and drown a day later..
You make me more confused.
I dont know which aspect of me should change.
I'm sad to put all these away..
I want the OLd you back..
The YOU and the US of how we used to be.
There are alot of hearsay but I don't know which is true.
Im willing to put you away but I need time..
Do me a favour, lets just go our separate ways..
And as much as I wish and hope, that you do find me,
Please don't..
Cause I dont want to fall for you all over again..
I have nothing except for sweet and painful memories..
Too much to be said..
Lots of HIGHS and lots of hopes..
But then, what went wrong in between, I don't know..
I don't know if I should still wait and hope.
Are all those words said are just empty promises?
Promises that made me high a while and sunk me back and drown a day later..
You make me more confused.
I dont know which aspect of me should change.
I'm sad to put all these away..
I want the OLd you back..
The YOU and the US of how we used to be.
There are alot of hearsay but I don't know which is true.
Im willing to put you away but I need time..
Do me a favour, lets just go our separate ways..
And as much as I wish and hope, that you do find me,
Please don't..
Cause I dont want to fall for you all over again..
this heart of mine was broken at 2:55 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart