Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Why?

I wish I have the power to know what people are thinking and why things happened as how they happen.. Cause, lots of questions are running through my head and I dont seem to get any answers for them
*
Tak faham betul dengan lelaki. I buat salah ape eh? At times, they are back like nobody;s business but at times, they went missing just like that

*

A - My most important guy... Someone who is always there for me but suddenly disappear... I dont noe why... I dont noe why we are like this.. I wanna call you and update stuffs but I dont noe why I didnt....Is it because we havent been talking for a very long time as well?... WHY? And you pun tak cari I.... U found someone?? Hehe... Jangan tak update me tau.. Tapi
kan, you nya orang bila dah *ahem*ahem* then tell me.. So I cant expect much lah... NO wonder! U dont miss anymore.. Anyway, I miss you...

*

B - Haiz, Why? Sudden change? Why? Work is busy huh? Haha.. I feel bad always wanting to talk to you but not because I wanna talk to you but because I wanna noe stuffs about your friend..LOL.. Ok, thats bad... Anyway, Glad that you still remember me once a while.. Not so always like last time, but its ok lah... Tapi you kelakar when I yang call you, you say I dah tak ingat you cause lama I tak call you.. But you pun tak call I ape.. Mane lah I tahu, you got remember me.. Anyway, have fun at work ya.. Ya, just months to ORD so must be happy happy tau..

*

C - HAHA.. Well.. Haha...You are full of surprises and I cant say much.. Not messaging you a day makes me MISS you so much.. Entah eh, YOU promise me alot and I dont noe how much of it, I cant believe.. At times, I feel like that you are always just giving me hopes but at times, I did sense some sincerity from you.. Tak faham betul dengan you.. Asal eh? Sekarang you mia. Mane U pergi now? Suddendly tanpa berita, you are gone.. Away on field trips? Haiz.. Anyway, I guess, Im replaying our sweet memories most of the time now.. There are just too much of it till at times I got to write it in my diary to remember.. Anyway, dont worry, we are still friends right?.. You presence a day is enough to make my smiles last a whole day... =)

*

So ya, Guys being Guys.. Wish I can know something...

this heart of mine was broken at 2:49 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard