Saturday, May 26, 2007

will be away..

Since I will be away for 16 days..
I shall update many things on this one blog..
So ya, the count down has begun..
What happened in
24 may'07 WAS UNBELIEVABLE..
Its hurt to have Liverpool not taking the crown of the Champ Leg,
however as a fan, I am not feeling despair or sad.
In fact, I felt Content and Happy..


Next, I got my Class 3 License
OH MY, its like FINALLY!! - after so long..
IM HAPPY And all, really...
Nothing can explain how I feel..
Next Up - BIKE??
BUT I'm not sure..
What was told to me, is true in someway so, ya..See How lah..


Next Up,
Sch RESULTS..
GOOD, the result was good..
My HARD WORK really paid off..
(Ok, I know I do got C and stuffs, but hey, at least the rest are Better)
And ya, DISTRACTION has been set aside..


And My SABAH TRIP
3/4 done packing..
Hmm, last stretch more and I will be gone... =)
And so, =)


ps:
What can I say about ---- :NOTHING

ps ps:
I will miss my BESTIES (1st half, stop smiling like a cow ok),
my family, n friends..
BTW, my hp can be used provided there is reception there
So anything, feel free to sms ok..

ps ps ps:
still heart someone.... (who?? shhh)

ps ps ps ps:
I STILL LOVE LIVERPOOL



Regards,
Nish



this heart of mine was broken at 10:18 AM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard