Saturday, May 12, 2007
You Miss Someone?
I am actually… Well, I miss a lot of my friend..
From a Girl to a Guy. From my Girl Friends to my Guy Friends. From my Buddy in Mexico to my Friend in Malaysia. From my Best Friends to my Hi-Bye Friends. From my Poly Mates to my Uni Friends. From my Besties – Both of Them Actually… and ya… someone that has been there for me lately..
So why do I miss them? I don’t know.. I just do..
PS – Spiderman 3 was GOOD.. “Choices that make us who we are and we choose to make what is right..”
From a Girl to a Guy. From my Girl Friends to my Guy Friends. From my Buddy in Mexico to my Friend in Malaysia. From my Best Friends to my Hi-Bye Friends. From my Poly Mates to my Uni Friends. From my Besties – Both of Them Actually… and ya… someone that has been there for me lately..
So why do I miss them? I don’t know.. I just do..
PS – Spiderman 3 was GOOD.. “Choices that make us who we are and we choose to make what is right..”
this heart of mine was broken at 9:40 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart