Thursday, June 14, 2007

16 crazy things We did in Sabah

Not in order of importance:

1. Cleaning of Cow Dung;
2. True and Dare Games;
3. Lame Position in the Photos;
4. Running up the Steepy Road;
5. Trekking to a Wedding event;
6. Killing Leaches with No Mercy;
7. See how Dogs get Attached Together;
8. Fork Lift running down the Travelator;
9. Richard's Birthday and All faced Saboing;
10. Testing the Kotex, Pantiliner and Tampon;
11. Killing pests and having a Pest Score Board;
12. Distrupting the Dogs Making Love under the Car;
13. Sitting in the Middle of the Road, Gazing Stars and Hoping for Shooting Stars;
14. Sitting at the Unsheltered cart of Train in the midst of Heavy Rain for more than an hour;
15. Knocking on the Closed Shops so the Owner can open them and We bought Practically Everything from the Shops;
16. Wanting to Walk Down to stream but Mission Not Accompolished by Students but made possible by a 58 year old Lecturer.

this heart of mine was broken at 1:24 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard