Friday, June 22, 2007
bloated stomach
Had a super huge dinner and I feel super bloated…
Really Eat Super Super A lot…
Regards.
Nish
Really Eat Super Super A lot…
To all the June Birthdays’ Kids – HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
Crazy Pics with the LOVELY COUSINS
Crazy Pics with the LOVELY COUSINS
PS – Received a message from him (Should I be Happy?)
PS PS – Want to congratulate someone but I think no need cause my life now doesn’t evolves around him and I mean what I said, “My life now doesn’t concerns you and I guess, you are taking in really well.” Good…
PS PS – Want to congratulate someone but I think no need cause my life now doesn’t evolves around him and I mean what I said, “My life now doesn’t concerns you and I guess, you are taking in really well.” Good…
Regards.
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 1:27 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
