Monday, June 25, 2007

The Car and Me

The Whole Car Renting and Car Trip was too Good and too Fun to be explained in words.
I thank those people that guide me on the wheels as well as
allowing me to drive them around and to some that many faced ‘heart attack” – haha……
(Sorry, no names mention.. You know who you are – Thanks and Appreciate it.. =)



I FREAKED out a lot was Crazy.
The honing from stupid Cab Drivers who stupidly do not know that I am a ‘P’ Plate driver!! Damn, Cab Driver is truly a Bully on the road.

I covered quite a lot...
From the East to the West, from North to the South.. Pretty exciting…
Went Adam Road, Woodlands, Lau Pa Sat, Tampines, Sengkang, Punggol, Jalan Kayu, Bukit Timah, NUS, City Hall, Bugis, Hougang, Causeway Point and Orchard…
All these are Purely Madness…

Driving and accidentally meeting Joe was great.
I love seeing him cause he is someone who is super positive and full of smiles.
To be honest, seeing him smile can make a whole dark day seems bright..
And You helped me tone down my agitation.
Thanks bro…

It is an amazing experience.
Hmmm, and about buying a car, I think I should wait - Not so soon ya…

PS – Bro Darly, Things will be better.. I wanna meet you up soon..

PS PS – Dheenul, I heart you and I want you to be strong –
HE only test us cause HE know that we are capable of it…

PS PS PS – Thanks B for talking

PS PS PS PS – Ya GF, I still do heart _ _ _ _…

Heart, Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 11:31 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard