Tuesday, June 19, 2007
colour coding
Well, nowadays my entries seem like venting..
Whoever has a huge freaking problem with that, just a note -
Its my Blog. Its my Say, You have a Prob, Jolly Well Walk AWAY..
And the colour coding on every entries have meanings..
I dont fancy Blue therefore, its speciallly dedicated to the
someone that I am begining to hate (I HAVE HATE HIM THOU)...
Finally, its GooDBYE..
(For what you have done, you have make me turned into a beast.
I am not good at swearing or cursing people so,
I wish you are Fine always!
I WILL NEVER APOLOGISE TO YOU or
NEVER will even REMEMBER YOU.
Your presence in me wasn't even huge enough
for it to leave a good impact or good memories.
You might be reading this and having your own assumptions and stuffs [well, as always, you are good at giving assumptions and being contradicting thus WHATEVER!]
The t-shirt that I bought in Sabah that was meant for you
shall not be passed to you,
Cause I don't even regard you as a friend
And I have vowed the episodes of us have
officially ends tonight as of 19 june 2007.)
As I allow you to walk away, I am also allowing you to bring
ALL the memories that we Might have cause I want Nothing from it!
Regrds,Nish
Whoever has a huge freaking problem with that, just a note -
Its my Blog. Its my Say, You have a Prob, Jolly Well Walk AWAY..
And the colour coding on every entries have meanings..
I dont fancy Blue therefore, its speciallly dedicated to the
someone that I am begining to hate (I HAVE HATE HIM THOU)...
Finally, its GooDBYE..
(For what you have done, you have make me turned into a beast.
I am not good at swearing or cursing people so,
I wish you are Fine always!
I WILL NEVER APOLOGISE TO YOU or
NEVER will even REMEMBER YOU.
Your presence in me wasn't even huge enough
for it to leave a good impact or good memories.
You might be reading this and having your own assumptions and stuffs [well, as always, you are good at giving assumptions and being contradicting thus WHATEVER!]
The t-shirt that I bought in Sabah that was meant for you
shall not be passed to you,
Cause I don't even regard you as a friend
And I have vowed the episodes of us have
officially ends tonight as of 19 june 2007.)
As I allow you to walk away, I am also allowing you to bring
ALL the memories that we Might have cause I want Nothing from it!
ps - this entry does not want any comment
or tag about it so save them.
they are not welcome from anyone
or tag about it so save them.
they are not welcome from anyone
Regrds,Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:34 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart