Friday, June 15, 2007
Editting
Oh dear,
It is very tedious…
I spent like Hours editing all my entries…
Gf, now I feel what you felt when you also need to edit stuffs..
(Will Msg you when I will meet you, GOT MANY Stories to share..
Hmmm, so are you.. Haha.. Heart you.)
Anyway, to make things better;
If my lives doesn’t evolve around you,
Don’t Bother reading my entries and assuming stuffs!
(Btw, I know how you played your games.
And this time round, I will decide the path..
You are merely just a passerby, not a friend..
- REMEMBER THAT)
It is very tedious…
I spent like Hours editing all my entries…
Gf, now I feel what you felt when you also need to edit stuffs..
(Will Msg you when I will meet you, GOT MANY Stories to share..
Hmmm, so are you.. Haha.. Heart you.)
Anyway, to make things better;
If my lives doesn’t evolve around you,
Don’t Bother reading my entries and assuming stuffs!
(Btw, I know how you played your games.
And this time round, I will decide the path..
You are merely just a passerby, not a friend..
- REMEMBER THAT)
this heart of mine was broken at 9:36 AM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart