Saturday, June 16, 2007

*question mark*

As I was reminiscing what has happened and stuffs and
whether the tears that rolled down every single night worth all these,
I was still left in the State of Confusion and Denial.

Things will be very complicated if I were to explain and say,
thus, let the story remains with me and left unsaid…
I know there are many people that wish I will share with them
and I know that they will make it through for me.
But its ok, I will allow my emotion runs wild and
perhaps after all the tears have dried, I will be Happy again…

It’s my Heart; it’s my Life thus its better if I solve it myself….

My few gorgeous people know that when Nish is mad,
she will either do Something BAD with her hair or she will off her phone..
‘The something bad’ with the hair has since stopped
but the phone has then been the victim.

(So to the others, Please Understand:
When I say I’m busy means I’m busy and
that I wish NO DISTRUBANCE!!!.
And even if I am not really busy,
it still means that I don’t wish to TALK TO YOU..)

Anyway, something Unbelievable going to happen..
I’m eager myself to see the result…


(Babe, Date with me on Mon? or other day? Must fill me in ok?..
Don’t be last min with me..
Haha, Nish can make you wait for Hours you know.. =p..
Hmmm, if can, we meet Airport or TM?
Somewhere in the East, don’t feel like going Town)..

Regards, Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 10:11 PM
5 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard