Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summary of the Trip

Cramping what I saw and did for the past 16 days in Sabah
to one entry in this blog is indeed tedious especially when I have Lots to Share...

Well, It was good to be back in Sabah and especially to places that I have been before in 2004. The Inn, the Shopping Center, the Sea, the Faces, the Road, the Shops, etc.

Kg Kiau Nuluh is by far the typical type of a kampung.
And what I love best in the Kampung is the stunning view that we capture almost everyday.
And definately the local whom I have Huge Respect for.



Well, lets the pictures do the talking:

(Mt Kinabalu view - sun, cloud & mountain)



(Hills view that surround us everyday)

(The Clouds are practically everywhere)

(Winding through the Cloud Always)

(With the Locals in one of the wedding event)

(With Auntie Kuline - I Miss Her *hugs*)

(With the Kids when the Night Fall)

(With my 2 Favourite Lil' Boy)


(Before Night Fall with the Children)



(The SDE / NUS TEAM that conquer Kg Kiau Nuluh)


(Audrey and Me with the signboard)

(The Guys seemed Amazed with my new hairdo)

(Anna and Me while having Breakfast)


(6 out of the 9 Gals)


(The Year 3s students plus many Extras)


Well, the experience and all are jus super huge that I cant even explain via words.. There were many photos taken.. Guess Will just upload them in time to come..

Ps - Im glad Im back,
Ps Ps - I still MISS those people that I miss and I thank them for calling or messaging while I am there.
Ps Ps Ps - No more distraction now!!


Regards,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 9:58 AM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard