Thursday, July 19, 2007
12 feet Lorry?
Oh Dear! I drive the 12-Feet Lorry!!!!!
And Im super Impressed with myself... I cant believe it either.
Thanks for letting my drive.
PS - Not only him but she lies too.. She makes him sound like a bad person but isnt she bad too??.. Oh gosh and to her: we may be close but I love you lesser and lesser as each day goes... I Really Do..
Regards, Nish
And Im super Impressed with myself... I cant believe it either.
Thanks for letting my drive.
PS - Not only him but she lies too.. She makes him sound like a bad person but isnt she bad too??.. Oh gosh and to her: we may be close but I love you lesser and lesser as each day goes... I Really Do..
Regards, Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 1:08 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart