Sunday, July 29, 2007
Glad and Not Glad
GLAD
That I drove a van (wooHoo)
That school gonna start soon
That I will buy Liverpool Shirts
That I will buy Adidas Slippers
That I will put distraction away
Not Glad
That ** is being bad
That I cant go for any other holiday yet
That I am missing someone dearly
That next week I will be busy
That Liverpool lost to Portsmouth
Ps - Why is it that you like someone but you miss someone else?? Oh no.. This feeling sucks..
With Love,
Nish
That I drove a van (wooHoo)
That school gonna start soon
That I will buy Liverpool Shirts
That I will buy Adidas Slippers
That I will put distraction away
Not Glad
That ** is being bad
That I cant go for any other holiday yet
That I am missing someone dearly
That next week I will be busy
That Liverpool lost to Portsmouth
Ps - Why is it that you like someone but you miss someone else?? Oh no.. This feeling sucks..
With Love,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 7:40 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart