Monday, July 2, 2007
I can Smile
To those who say that I have not been in the good mood and stuffs,
here are some pics to show you that I do have some LOVE in between.. (LOL)

Me at Siti's house during Md's Wedding

Kak Lin.Zima.Kak Lun.Me.Nona at sis's engagement
PS - I confused my own feelings with the truth.
PS - Do you wanna stay because you like the person or because it is a habit.
With FULL OF SMILES,
NISH
here are some pics to show you that I do have some LOVE in between.. (LOL)
Me at Siti's house during Md's Wedding
Kak Lin.Zima.Kak Lun.Me.Nona at sis's engagement
PS - I confused my own feelings with the truth.
PS - Do you wanna stay because you like the person or because it is a habit.
With FULL OF SMILES,
NISH
this heart of mine was broken at 2:13 AM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart