Friday, August 24, 2007
...
I think my real good guy is angry with me..
Pal, If I know what I see earlier is just that, I would have not withdrawn..
But I really hope you know that I will support you all the way..
It’s just hurting to hear stories and stuffs that deep inside my heart I know that it is not true…
Yes, after so long, I’m going to watch Liverpool Match with all my heart and soul ppl..
Cool… Mighty Reds all the way… =)
Next up, going for night cycling.. Cant wait to go.. Ok, shall update more laterz..
With Love,
Nish
Pal, If I know what I see earlier is just that, I would have not withdrawn..
But I really hope you know that I will support you all the way..
It’s just hurting to hear stories and stuffs that deep inside my heart I know that it is not true…
Yes, after so long, I’m going to watch Liverpool Match with all my heart and soul ppl..
Cool… Mighty Reds all the way… =)
Next up, going for night cycling.. Cant wait to go.. Ok, shall update more laterz..
With Love,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:08 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart