Tuesday, August 14, 2007

'Discover our Passion, Witness our Spirit'

The whole Rag event was HUGE.

I know that I have hurt some people in between and for that ‘Im Sorry’ but I guess I was being real and not defensive as what many people have thought.

I supported Rag because I enjoyed every moment of it 3 years ago and I don’t mind continuing it all over again and what’s more, this year, it was being headed by my pal, the more I want to support it =).

And ya, I don’t like hearing comment that put my pal down. I find that rubbish!
He is the “Head” thus he got every right to do the Rag as how he and his committee has decided.
I guess those giving unnecessary comments can just keep quiet.
Just shut up if you have no productive words to say…

Anyway,
Im proud of SDE, proud of Chia Wei, proud of Rag Comm 2007, proud of the Raggers and proud of the seniors and the supporters.

Job Really Well DONE!


President Shield for Best Float - SDE


Our awards.. =)

___________________________________________________________

Last week has been crazy, there were like _ _ _ _ and secret. What a week?
Anyway, with secret has been no issue, I mean, it has been years and he has been the nicest around.

But with _ _ _ _:

I admit to the whole strange and awkward feelings when he is around
I admit that I make a detour just so I would not walk past him
I admit that I would not look at him or talk to him
I admit that I would make no connection or whatsoever

Anyway, school started already thus distraction should be put way way aside.
“Welcome back to school, Nish”

Ps – Haven’t been talking to ** for a month plus and Im super proud of myself. Guess I don’t miss having him around..


Regards,

Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:26 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard