Sunday, August 5, 2007
Meet Up with Bestie
Met this pretty crazy GF of mine at Airport for Swensen’s Dinner..
WE ordered pretty a lot but I guess we were pretty hungry.
And whats best, swensens served nice food. =)
Then her beloved Whityshiba was not cooperating with us when we want to on him.
That’s bad but its ok, I guess he is shy, maklumlah…lama dia tak see I, that is why.. LOL..
Anyway, its ok, we can meet up again and ya, my thumb drive is with you..
I wanna watch all the video that you made and also (you know what lah huh)..
Heart You babe,
Nish
WE ordered pretty a lot but I guess we were pretty hungry.
And whats best, swensens served nice food. =)
Then her beloved Whityshiba was not cooperating with us when we want to on him.
That’s bad but its ok, I guess he is shy, maklumlah…lama dia tak see I, that is why.. LOL..
Anyway, its ok, we can meet up again and ya, my thumb drive is with you..
I wanna watch all the video that you made and also (you know what lah huh)..
Heart You babe,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 7:47 PM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart