Sunday, August 5, 2007

Meet Up with Bro Darl

After so long of not meeting him, finally we set a REAL day to meet up.

Hmmm, so much has changed and he has turned into someone more handsome than before (really bro, Im SERIOUS!)…

Anyway bro, left one last stretch in poly, so I wish you a smooth one ya.

Didn’t realized that we have lots to talk to each other until we really talked. LOL..
It was like from ** to _ _ _ _, from NUS to NP, from Tiramisu Gal to the “Gal”, from the many unknown buses to the unfamiliar places in the west, from Clementi to Queensway and to Orchard, from Ikea to NYDC and many others.

Overall, it was a great meet up session.

Thanks bro for the treat, (next time its my turn aight?)
Thanks also for keeping my Liverpool Legends finguring for a year.. Haha


*Alan Hansen, Kenny Dalgish, Ian Rush & John Barnes*


*Boy, I Love this Jacket*

PS – Next Up, I wanna buy Adidas Watch and PSP

With Love,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 7:56 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard