Sunday, August 5, 2007
Meet Up with Poly Mates
Met Huiling and ya, I MISS her.
Helped her on her work a while which was invigilating a class of diploma students.
Oh boy, now I know how I looked when taking exams.
Then I head down to Nadirah’s work place. [I love this sweet gal lah]..
Went for a tour in her PosBank for the first time. (I really get to see what bank is like)… Then we went to Ali’s house. Congratulation Ali on your newborn. Your wife really sweet lah. Then there were Mohalik and wife and Weilun.. Then to Causeway to meet Suzana..
Oh dear, its funny. Im like meeting my poly mates who are married with or without kids, I cant help it but say to them to pass me the aura when they ask when will be mine.. Lol..
Love my mates
___________________
On a serious note
Ps – We both know how awkward it has been for us when we met that day.
Not looking at you and moving away from you were because of many reasons.
I don’t know what to say but really, its stranger for us.
To think, just a year ago, we have known each other.
The goodbye came so soon.
However, I think that I should at least acknowledge him rather than ignore.
Perhaps its because I don’t wanna see the smiles of him again...
Ps Ps – Gal, its funny how you think I might have a liking for that guy.
Ya, he is cute and nice, so?
You know me, I don’t easily like people and when I do, its for a long time.
So anyway, I wasn’t having crush, infactuation or fetish with or for that guy
cause for now, its still _ _ _ _.
Regards,
Nish
Helped her on her work a while which was invigilating a class of diploma students.
Oh boy, now I know how I looked when taking exams.
Then I head down to Nadirah’s work place. [I love this sweet gal lah]..
Went for a tour in her PosBank for the first time. (I really get to see what bank is like)… Then we went to Ali’s house. Congratulation Ali on your newborn. Your wife really sweet lah. Then there were Mohalik and wife and Weilun.. Then to Causeway to meet Suzana..
Oh dear, its funny. Im like meeting my poly mates who are married with or without kids, I cant help it but say to them to pass me the aura when they ask when will be mine.. Lol..
Love my mates
___________________
On a serious note
Ps – We both know how awkward it has been for us when we met that day.
Not looking at you and moving away from you were because of many reasons.
I don’t know what to say but really, its stranger for us.
To think, just a year ago, we have known each other.
The goodbye came so soon.
However, I think that I should at least acknowledge him rather than ignore.
Perhaps its because I don’t wanna see the smiles of him again...
Ps Ps – Gal, its funny how you think I might have a liking for that guy.
Ya, he is cute and nice, so?
You know me, I don’t easily like people and when I do, its for a long time.
So anyway, I wasn’t having crush, infactuation or fetish with or for that guy
cause for now, its still _ _ _ _.
Regards,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 8:18 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart