Monday, August 20, 2007
Red Entry

~The Boy who scored Yesterday~
Un Professional played by the Ref and poor showmanship played by Chelsea…
Anyway Liverpool Match was being robbed.
I strongly feel that Liverpool should win and Chelsea doesn’t even deserve a draw.
Anyway, I still Heart LIVERPOOL and so is my Adidas-Liverpool Jacket =)
Ps – I didn’t know that I actually do miss someone until I really talked to him after a month plus of absent. Anyway, I have my wrongs too, Im Sorry..
With Love,
Nish
Anyway Liverpool Match was being robbed.
I strongly feel that Liverpool should win and Chelsea doesn’t even deserve a draw.
Anyway, I still Heart LIVERPOOL and so is my Adidas-Liverpool Jacket =)
Ps – I didn’t know that I actually do miss someone until I really talked to him after a month plus of absent. Anyway, I have my wrongs too, Im Sorry..
With Love,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:07 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart