Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stepping Down

WHY? I ended the beautiful journey of being with the 17th MC of DE CLUB with a tear?

All because it was a huge blast doing it for a year.
I admit that I am an emotional person but I guess I was feeling overwhelmed and touched. Everything happen so fast. But good things all have to end.

I love being with the people I'm with in the MC.
It was working with a whole bunch of amazing people, whom regardless of what, will stay and stick with you.
When we all first join MC we know that it would not be a one man show, everyone has a part to play. And for that I love each and everyone of them.

People may have their say of how 17th MC was like,
People may disagree with what we have done but what we have done, are all within our means. We tried and we tried our best.
Its time, we pass it to someone else.
To a new group that will bring DE Club to another level.
To a new group who have passion and have the drive

And To whoever they are, I wish them all, The Very BEST.

Dear Fellows 17th MC,
I will miss all our jokes, our meetings, our last min thing,
our way of craking our heads to get things done, our worries,
our sorrows and all our sweet memories.
Thank You for the experience...


17th MC with Danny


Our 1st ever meeting a year ago

We have our fair share of craziness as well


The MC in D&D


Kenny, Job Well Done


John, Many Thanks


Aubrey, Makes the whole Journey interesting


Welfare - Guess we made it


All was worth while
FINAL GOODBYE..
GOODBYE 17th MC,
WELCOME 18th MC..

With Love, NISH

this heart of mine was broken at 12:50 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard