Wednesday, August 8, 2007
a year ago....
A year ago you were there.
You were around to support and just being there.
Your teases and your jokes are still vividly fresh in my mind.
But I guess, all good things tend to have their endings.
And ours came super soon.
I had fun knowing you and so far after you, no one beats your presence in mine.
I don’t know what went wrong in between but I guess, we are just not meant to be.
I don’t know if it is my school or your work but things just change.
You have your life now and I have mine.
I guess we both are happy with it.
I miss having you around.
I miss your random messages.
I miss your laughter and your smiles.
I miss your company when you know I am alone in my morning lectures.
I miss you calling me Nish.
I miss your blunt jokes.
But most importantly, I miss you.
W ell, indeed things changed.
And I hope your path be great and smooth.
Have fun "holiday inn" guy.
Warmest Regards,
Nish
Ps - I wish you know my link and can read my blog and you will know how many question marks you have left me.. I heard many many stories of you. I don’t know to disagree or to agree.. Why?? Why wasn’t I know the real you before I let my feelings take over. So what now, you are just a two-faced guy?? Please explain.. But wait don’t bother. I have learnt to let you go. Perhaps this is the real reason why I wasn’t allowed to even like you by the people I love. Well, they showed me the light but I guess I failed to see it initially. But it still wasn’t too late to see it now.. And now, after so long and soon its one year, I see and I guess, its really time.. Well, just as how I have difficulties in letting secret go last time, I got to learn to let you take the same path..
You were around to support and just being there.
Your teases and your jokes are still vividly fresh in my mind.
But I guess, all good things tend to have their endings.
And ours came super soon.
I had fun knowing you and so far after you, no one beats your presence in mine.
I don’t know what went wrong in between but I guess, we are just not meant to be.
I don’t know if it is my school or your work but things just change.
You have your life now and I have mine.
I guess we both are happy with it.
I miss having you around.
I miss your random messages.
I miss your laughter and your smiles.
I miss your company when you know I am alone in my morning lectures.
I miss you calling me Nish.
I miss your blunt jokes.
But most importantly, I miss you.
W ell, indeed things changed.
And I hope your path be great and smooth.
Have fun "holiday inn" guy.
Warmest Regards,
Nish
Ps - I wish you know my link and can read my blog and you will know how many question marks you have left me.. I heard many many stories of you. I don’t know to disagree or to agree.. Why?? Why wasn’t I know the real you before I let my feelings take over. So what now, you are just a two-faced guy?? Please explain.. But wait don’t bother. I have learnt to let you go. Perhaps this is the real reason why I wasn’t allowed to even like you by the people I love. Well, they showed me the light but I guess I failed to see it initially. But it still wasn’t too late to see it now.. And now, after so long and soon its one year, I see and I guess, its really time.. Well, just as how I have difficulties in letting secret go last time, I got to learn to let you take the same path..
this heart of mine was broken at 8:29 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart