Wednesday, September 26, 2007
The _ _ _ and The bike
I guess the day when we met was short but somehow I enjoyed it.
On the table with you around was a different feeling.
You are still as shy as always but I still enjoy the moment..
*****
Oh dear Prac 1.01 seemed hard..
Especially the brakes and the clutch and it got worst when all the four limbs have to work together: Left Hand - the clutch, Left Leg -the gear, Right Hand - the hand brake and Right Leg - the foot brake.
And THE BIKE is HEAVY!!.. aargh...
But Insya Allah, I wont patah semangat..
PS - If you choose to leave then just leave.. I dont think I will miss without you around.. You came into my life without me asking also.. So if you know how to come in, you should know how to go out... (yesh, im talking about ** so stop asking!!)
Still adores _ _ _ _,
Nish
On the table with you around was a different feeling.
You are still as shy as always but I still enjoy the moment..
*****
Oh dear Prac 1.01 seemed hard..
Especially the brakes and the clutch and it got worst when all the four limbs have to work together: Left Hand - the clutch, Left Leg -the gear, Right Hand - the hand brake and Right Leg - the foot brake.
And THE BIKE is HEAVY!!.. aargh...
But Insya Allah, I wont patah semangat..
PS - If you choose to leave then just leave.. I dont think I will miss without you around.. You came into my life without me asking also.. So if you know how to come in, you should know how to go out... (yesh, im talking about ** so stop asking!!)
Still adores _ _ _ _,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:43 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart