Monday, September 3, 2007
Migraine
I wish to know why my migraine didn’t end despite eating the medications..
It started from Saturday night when I was out with friends and it continued to Sunday.
Despite the throbbing feeling on my right head, I still help my mum at her shop and then went to my friend’s wedding.
I can’t stand the pain, it really makes me numb and I just feel weak.
I have many plans on Monday – go Tampines and do my assignment but I have to forgo that thought because I was in pain again but now, it’s on my left side.
The pain is unbearable.
The only time I woke up today was at 4pm and went to shower and lie down again..
Haiz.. Don’t know what is happening?
But anyway, I broke my hp screen. Don’t know how also. Haiz…
Hope I will feel better and can go Nokia Care to repair my phone tomorrow.
Ps – I hate migraine and what is Hypertension?
Ps Ps – Nobody say that it was easy.. I guess things will start to be complicated from here on.
Feeling Sick,
Nish
It started from Saturday night when I was out with friends and it continued to Sunday.
Despite the throbbing feeling on my right head, I still help my mum at her shop and then went to my friend’s wedding.
I can’t stand the pain, it really makes me numb and I just feel weak.
I have many plans on Monday – go Tampines and do my assignment but I have to forgo that thought because I was in pain again but now, it’s on my left side.
The pain is unbearable.
The only time I woke up today was at 4pm and went to shower and lie down again..
Haiz.. Don’t know what is happening?
But anyway, I broke my hp screen. Don’t know how also. Haiz…
Hope I will feel better and can go Nokia Care to repair my phone tomorrow.
Ps – I hate migraine and what is Hypertension?
Ps Ps – Nobody say that it was easy.. I guess things will start to be complicated from here on.
Feeling Sick,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:53 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart