Friday, September 21, 2007
To All Dearies
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
Each friend represents a world in us;
A world possibly not born until they arrive;
And it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
People never know how special someone is until they leave;
But sometime, it is important to leave;
So one is given that chance to see how special the someone really is!
Don't be afraid to come to me and cry.
Don't hesitate to tell me how you feel.
True friends are the people who brighten your smile everytime your with them!
Ps - Why _ _ _ _ _ _ is still among the Best and (nope, its not _ _ _ _)
Ps Ps - I guess I hate knowing you.. YES! Im talking about **
Ps Ps Ps - Thanks ( You know who you are! =] )
WiTh Love,
Nish
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
Each friend represents a world in us;
A world possibly not born until they arrive;
And it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
People never know how special someone is until they leave;
But sometime, it is important to leave;
So one is given that chance to see how special the someone really is!
Don't be afraid to come to me and cry.
Don't hesitate to tell me how you feel.
True friends are the people who brighten your smile everytime your with them!
Ps - Why _ _ _ _ _ _ is still among the Best and (nope, its not _ _ _ _)
Ps Ps - I guess I hate knowing you.. YES! Im talking about **
Ps Ps Ps - Thanks ( You know who you are! =] )
WiTh Love,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:14 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart