Saturday, September 1, 2007
Why I am not ready to Die?
I am not ready
BECAUSE,
I have not been a good Muslim;
I have not been a good Daugther;
I have not been a good Sister;
I have not been a good Friend;
I have not been a good Person;
I have not fulfil my dreams;
I have not apologise for my wrong doings;
My Parents will not be ok when Im gone;
My Siblings will have a hard time coping with my absent;
My FAMILY will MISS ME so much;
My Friends will remember me...
IM AFRAID that I might just leave the WORLD
without saying my personal Goodbyes.
I seriously felt that the TWO dreams really scare the whole lot of me..
If really it happens, I can't say no..
But, I don't wanna go just as yet.
I dont want to leave unprepared.
What if I really DIE?
DEAR ALLAH,
Keep me a while longer
Please.
Not so soon
Regards
Nish
BECAUSE,
I have not been a good Muslim;
I have not been a good Daugther;
I have not been a good Sister;
I have not been a good Friend;
I have not been a good Person;
I have not fulfil my dreams;
I have not apologise for my wrong doings;
My Parents will not be ok when Im gone;
My Siblings will have a hard time coping with my absent;
My FAMILY will MISS ME so much;
My Friends will remember me...
IM AFRAID that I might just leave the WORLD
without saying my personal Goodbyes.
I seriously felt that the TWO dreams really scare the whole lot of me..
If really it happens, I can't say no..
But, I don't wanna go just as yet.
I dont want to leave unprepared.
What if I really DIE?
DEAR ALLAH,
Keep me a while longer
Please.
Not so soon
Regards
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:47 AM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart