Monday, October 22, 2007
Cousins LOve
Naming all my Cousins -
Abg Faizal and Wife Kak Su, Kak Lun and Hubby Abg Fuzil (plus hero Faraiz and one more in the tummy), Abg Jojo, Abg Capit and Wife Kak Yanti (plus heroin Marsya), Kak Lin, Fezah, Kakak, Md Nor and Wife Zulfah, Kin, Ikhsan, Cica, Es, Nona, Siti, Shela, Apit, Zimah, Yaya, Muhd, Yassin, Farhan, Esa, Faris, Abdullah, Ayul, Hafiz, Fairuz, Yuko, Ayil, Udin, Yuki, Zahrah, Putri and Baby...
Few pics that cousins took when we buka together 4 days before Raya.. =)

~ Sayang Semuanya ~

~ Cucu(S)- Cucu(S) Atuk Hussien ~
~ Tangga pun Tangga Lah ~
~ Candid 1 ~
~What are we thinking in the middle of Arab Street? ~
~ The Love that never fade ~

~ The Buka was Fine.. ~
Hari Raya was definately a looking -forward one, especially if its with families and cousins who I am so super dear close with..
I love them all
Hugs and Kisses,
Nish
Ps - Its hurts. But I guess, people do tell lies, either to save me or to destroy me.. Thanks. I mean, I do fall but its ok, I just need to pick myself up again and things will be normal.. Thanks my Bestie(s) for the encouragements... =).. Mazlan, nak jln raya, pls arrage k.. n Mariati, meet up soon k... Heart..
this heart of mine was broken at 2:14 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart