Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dubai

I set for to Dubai with many kinds of feeling. Part of me says that I really need a GOOD BREAK and part of me says, its Hari Raya, there’s school, projects, meetings, lectures and tutorials and other in between stuffs thus I need to stay in Singapore…

But I guess choice wasn’t given to me.. and off to Dubai..

There were many people that sent us off - My lovely aunts and uncles, plus beautiful cousins and cousins-in-law, plus my 2 dearest: Faraiz and Marsya..


Kak Yanti and Marsya. Apit. Me. Kak Lin and Faraiz


Farhan. Me. Hafiz. Faris. Abdullah

I did cry, maybe because, I know I will miss people back here in Singapore.


Love the MANY THEM.. =)

Reached Dubai on Sunday at 3 am their time – Singapore was already 7 am by then. From the start to the end, things kinda smooth.. Of cause there were some problems in between but I guess, there were just too minor,,

Anyway, I love there. REALLY.. But if Dubai were to be less expensive, I would have love there even more.

Its really a shopping paradise (I also fall in love with shopping as well).. Their shopping centres are like carrying brands that Singapore don’t carry,, and their clothes are freaking NICE lah… I fall in love with all the clothes in Bershka (BSK).

Oh well, there are some familiar ones.. Forever 21, Top Shop, River Island, Gap and many more.. BK, KFC, Pizza Hut, Swensens, Mac, Coffee Bean, Starbucks and MANY MANY else… And all ‘I never know exist’ restaurants, cafes, etc are all HALAL.. COOL!!

So ya, did a Hell lots of SHOPPING.

Went for Dhow River Cruise.. Oh dear, its like Clark Quay and Boat Quay, version of Dubai..


Ayil and Me..


The Cruise itself.. Awww...
Did City Tour too.. OMG… I love their entire sky scraper… Deira – Dubai was like a little low – rise area and Jumeirah – Dubai was where all the super.nice.buildings.. really.. Their designs were Exceptionally Nice… REALLY…


In front of the many beautiful mosque Dubai have..

The 7 Star HOTEL.. Nice.. Plus the Helicopter landing as well…


Need to pay just to go in.. So we snap outside.. Lol..


In the Land of beauty.. Even the Beach was nice..


The Palm Island (Beckhams buy a house there!!).. and the tallest building in the world now.. The Burj Dubai…


Ya, still under construction though…


I can see it from my Hotel.. How cool is that?

Went to Gold Suk, Spices Market, Nassim Square, Karama Market and the many many ‘don’t.know.what.you.call.their.shops’ and the many shopping centres……

Also, did went to Al Sharjah – another city, just off Dubai..



And the Best Of ALL…the Desert Safari…. True what Shazi said… It was like rollercoaster… Just that, you are in a car… And the view?.... STUNNING.. All I could see were sands……..


Awww...


Awww 2

And of cause when I were there, I yearned to come back and now that I am back, I wish I was lost there.. =)

Ps – Come back on your birthday and to receive the news was a bit too much for my heart to take…

Ps Ps – Thanks Bestie Mariati, Huiyi and my Inspirational Guy for making my days there very pleasant with the messages…=)
Ps Ps Ps - More pictures uploaded in few days time ok.. =)
With Love
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 7:39 PM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard