Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feel Shitty

I just feel SHITTY be it for school and some other reason..

Oh dear, for once I do see friends eating up friends.
Life really a bore huh? Till that extent friends are being treated.
I will NEVER in my life do until that extreme..
HeLLO!! WHAT YOU GET? Oh wait, GOOD GRADES??
No wonder, your selfishness is SO HUGE..
You may go far lah but one day, when you are really up there, please think about the many hearts you have damaged down here just so you could go up that Ladder.
I applauded you FOR ALL THAT.. WOW!!

To My Inspirational Guy - THANKS...
I mean really THANKS for listening...
Shouldnt have burden you with my stories..
DUBAI was a blast..Perhaps if it is less expensive, I will love it even more.. LOL...
Hope exams will be fine for you.. I have seen you really studied hard.. You efforts will paid off... Ya, I should be able to be fine after 'that' fall..
But really, THANK YOU for being there..
Appreciate it..
I really owe you one... =) hugs...

Ps - Migraine is back but I dont noe is it sch or cause of some other thing..
Ps Ps - "When You Fall Down, Just Pick Yourself Up Again"...
Ok, Liverpool game starting soon, IM WATCHING.. BYE.. MUST WIN K LPOOL...

SHITTY me,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 2:34 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard