Monday, October 22, 2007

Hari Raya

Hari Raya di sambut dengan meriahnya bersama keluarga dan sanak saudara.
Although my Raya is short as Im flying to Dubai on Sat's Night,
I still enjoyed every moment of it..


~ Family Affair ~


~ The one with my Dad ~


~ The one with my dad's mum.. My Grandma~


~ The one with my crazy cousins ~

Ps - Not to mention, lots of photos were taken.. Too many to be uploaded inside.
To all my aunts and uncles, my cousins and my niece and nephew, LOVE YOU ALL MANY MANY *muacks*
The picture below was only 8 out of my 22 aunts and uncles, and few cousins out of my 34 cousins.. Oh wait, Faraiz and Marsya were there too.. =) Cant wait for another one. Congrats Kak Lun..

~ Sending us off in Airport ~
Till the next entry of my Dubai Trip..
Love, Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:17 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard