Monday, October 8, 2007
He is...
He is someone that I am not afraid to meet,
He is someone adorable
He is someone amazing
He is someone sincere
He is someone sweet
He is the another someone that blew me away..
But rest assured the previous someone has been thrown away.
But rest assured the previous someone has been thrown away.
He is so comforting
He brings me out from my norms
He makes me feel belong
However, He is someone else's
I was so looking forward to meet that day
But I collapse upon knowing he has a girlfriend.
But I stay compose..
Well But still,
Like many years ago when I first get to know you,
You are willing to extend your hand out...
THANK YOU MY DEAR Friend.
Ps - Hmmm, not _ _ _ _, not **, not secret or anyone..
He is just someone special.. =)
I guess that day was sweet memories..
He is just someone special.. =)
I guess that day was sweet memories..
this heart of mine was broken at 4:31 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart