Monday, October 1, 2007
migraine hit me again
It has been 20 days of fasting..
Alhamdulilah that all have been well…
Oh dear HARI RAYA is soon...Waiting excitedly for it…
And off to Dubai this Raya… Also, wish to have it smooth…
I have been at my worst state of health just now.
As usual, migraine is back..
Totally hate the throbbing sensation in the head…
Anyway things for me has been as the same so far
except that I have been very lazy to attend lectures and tutorials,
don’t know why also =(
Ps: I appreciate the way you acted yesterday.
To be honest, I am impressed that you didn’t blow out.
You took the situation kind of nice and steady.
Although I don’t know what happen between us, I still applauded you.
Guess now I wish you all the best..
Love,
Nish
Alhamdulilah that all have been well…
Oh dear HARI RAYA is soon...Waiting excitedly for it…
And off to Dubai this Raya… Also, wish to have it smooth…
I have been at my worst state of health just now.
As usual, migraine is back..
Totally hate the throbbing sensation in the head…
Anyway things for me has been as the same so far
except that I have been very lazy to attend lectures and tutorials,
don’t know why also =(
Ps: I appreciate the way you acted yesterday.
To be honest, I am impressed that you didn’t blow out.
You took the situation kind of nice and steady.
Although I don’t know what happen between us, I still applauded you.
Guess now I wish you all the best..
Love,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:15 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart