Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday
I shall not talk about anything relating school in today's entry cause school is such a (dont know what else adjective best suits the feeling of boredom and lazinesss).. And especially inclusive of all that are in between making school a non-plesant place anymore...
Anyway, after a month plus of not meeting, I FINALLY MEET One of my GREATEST FRIEND =),,, Hidir, I am Happy that to meet you.. Ahem Ahem... WOW... Someone is falling deep deep eh?? All The Best... =)
Anyway, after a month plus of not meeting, I FINALLY MEET One of my GREATEST FRIEND =),,, Hidir, I am Happy that to meet you.. Ahem Ahem... WOW... Someone is falling deep deep eh?? All The Best... =)
this heart of mine was broken at 12:10 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
