Sunday, October 28, 2007
Yishun Dam
I thought I won't go there anymore cause there were sweet memories that I wish not to remember.. But Yesterday, I simply cannot say no..
It was nice seeing many good friends.. And being *bullied* by them.. Ya when Mazlan n Hidir combined force, Im DEAD.. LOL.. But luckily, Fadlie n Agus are nice... And yesterday, I witnessed how small the world can be, Hidir actually knows Fadlie years years ago.. and that shall means, _ _ _ _ too... Anyway, no questions..
Ps - I miss My Inspiration Guy A LOT A LOT..
Ps Ps - Ya Kak Lin, The car is nice but how to? Its nt mine. And the owner and me are not on talking terms so why would he allow me to drive?...
My cute little nephew is One Year Old... SO SWEET... Darling Faraiz here... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...
Love, Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:10 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart