Thursday, November 15, 2007
4 Papers to Go...
I do not know how prepared am I for my coming exams.. It starts tomorrow and stretches till 5 Dec..
Human Resource Management, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Space 2 and Cities in Transition..
Exams haven’t been looking that good.. 4 papers and they are not easy.. Haiz.. Not only adrenaline rush but many other things…
I want my exams to be smooth, no cry or heart ache or what so ever..
To all my friends, All the Best.. Mug Hard ok..
Ps – You gave a new definition to the word 'friend'..
I don’t know what and why things become like this but I seriously feel that we both better off not communicating..
Thank You for crossing my path and become my most important friend for the last 5 years.. I guess, things just happen when you least expected it
Human Resource Management, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Space 2 and Cities in Transition..
Exams haven’t been looking that good.. 4 papers and they are not easy.. Haiz.. Not only adrenaline rush but many other things…
I want my exams to be smooth, no cry or heart ache or what so ever..
To all my friends, All the Best.. Mug Hard ok..
Ps – You gave a new definition to the word 'friend'..
I don’t know what and why things become like this but I seriously feel that we both better off not communicating..
Thank You for crossing my path and become my most important friend for the last 5 years.. I guess, things just happen when you least expected it
Regards
Nish
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:07 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart