Sunday, November 25, 2007
Berserah pada MU
Ku mencintai mu lebih dari apa pun
Meski pun tiada satu org pun yg tahu
Ke mencintaimu sedalam dalam hati ku
Mesti pun engkau hanya Kekasih Gelapku..
Ps - Wow, I was not even aware that I am a slut.. Wow, I am PEREMPUAN S_ _ _ _ L?? Wow... Whatever..!
Ps Ps - Before you talk about me, think about yourself k.. BATU API..
Ps Ps Ps - Like to call people Moron? Oh dear, go and check the meaning first kan? EmBRASSSING sia....
Ps Ps - Before you talk about me, think about yourself k.. BATU API..
Ps Ps Ps - Like to call people Moron? Oh dear, go and check the meaning first kan? EmBRASSSING sia....
Hates PPL,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:48 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart