Saturday, November 10, 2007
exams...
Its the BUSY month of the semester again when EXAMS are just weeks away.. Starting from 16 Nov and till 5 DEC..
Oh dear, Human Resource Management seems ok but too much READINGS.. Real Estate Marketing, well with seniors tips kinda help... Real Estate Space 2, oh well, this one can die... Super hard and Cities in Transition - a big fat OMG goes with it..
Ok, distraction aside, I really need to mug back..
Ps - When you think you are ok, then you come back to me.. Yes, I have my EGO. So I wont even want to call you yet...
Getting the Gear and Engine Ready,
Nish
Oh dear, Human Resource Management seems ok but too much READINGS.. Real Estate Marketing, well with seniors tips kinda help... Real Estate Space 2, oh well, this one can die... Super hard and Cities in Transition - a big fat OMG goes with it..
Ok, distraction aside, I really need to mug back..
Ps - When you think you are ok, then you come back to me.. Yes, I have my EGO. So I wont even want to call you yet...
Getting the Gear and Engine Ready,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:01 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart