Sunday, November 11, 2007
Haiz to my dear friend
If only,
I know you can be a senseless person on earth, i wont even interested to be close to you.. Man, i cant believe it that people can be around you when you need them but you fail to be around those that needs you now.. Screw you, NOT ME, I dont need you.. But i seriously believe that that someone needs you..... Frankly, Im super MAD at you... Why are you so HEARTLESS..??
Nish
I know you can be a senseless person on earth, i wont even interested to be close to you.. Man, i cant believe it that people can be around you when you need them but you fail to be around those that needs you now.. Screw you, NOT ME, I dont need you.. But i seriously believe that that someone needs you..... Frankly, Im super MAD at you... Why are you so HEARTLESS..??
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:39 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart