Friday, November 9, 2007
Lost my Bracelet
Haiz..
I am a person who tends to clinch and hold on things (or person/s) for a very very long time.. An example, this bracelet of mine was with me for years (more than 3 years to be exact) but yesterday, it decided to snap and after which, it was out of my sight.. Where it went to, I also dont know.. I know I can get you back as one piece so please come back to me.. I really dont want to buy a new one...
Haiz also,
my LIFE is so F***** up now.. Perhaps I should choose to leave.. I dont know... Why?? For once, I do question my existence in this world...
Upset,
Nish
I am a person who tends to clinch and hold on things (or person/s) for a very very long time.. An example, this bracelet of mine was with me for years (more than 3 years to be exact) but yesterday, it decided to snap and after which, it was out of my sight.. Where it went to, I also dont know.. I know I can get you back as one piece so please come back to me.. I really dont want to buy a new one...
Haiz also,
my LIFE is so F***** up now.. Perhaps I should choose to leave.. I dont know... Why?? For once, I do question my existence in this world...
Upset,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 2:02 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart