Monday, November 5, 2007
Love my Bestie MARIATI


As a matter of fact, through thick or thin, YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE...

You know FOR SURE I MISS YOU SO BAD....
SURPRISE * SURPRISE * SURPRISE
HEllo BESTIE,
Hope you like my plain old surprise.. Ya, I really want to meet you before you leave.. Thankfully you were at home... Hehe, opening up the window does help kan.. (hugs)
WoW, Chicago will bring in many GOOD EXPERIENCES that nothing else matter.. Enjoy Your Stay there... Many this trip be fruitful..
I just need you to TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF kat sane.. Have a safe flight to and fro and have a smooth journey..
Will be waiting for your return..

Now I know how you felt when I went Sabah and Dubai... Aargh.. I so gonna MISS YOU...
Ps - I need people's thoughts about my bike but.. If only, Bestie is here and the another one, I am not on war with... If only, Buddy is around and awak (you know who) as well.. If only, my inspirational guy is here also.. But nevertheless, there is someone else that matters.. THANKS BRO.. Really.. Thanks for being there... Meet me soon k.. Take Care..
Ps Ps - 16 Nov to 5 Dec = EXAMS...
I MISS MY BESTIE MARIATI SO MUCH,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:58 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart