Tuesday, December 18, 2007

15 Dec

SO my BIRTHDAY WAS A BLAST.. ITS TAUFIK..

OMG and he said “Happy Birthday”…. Ya…

IT WAS TOTALLY A BLAST

Then head to movie and off back home before midnight to cut another cake at home…


~ at Suntec for Taufik ~


~ OMG, its Taufik.... ~


~ He said "Happy Birthday"


~ the one with Fezah snapping a pic of Taufik and me, kin, ayul & ayil ~


~ p.r.i.c.e.l.e.s.s ~


~ he wrote ~


~ she is turning 24 in four months time ~


~ i cant be there for your 18 but thanks for being there during mine ~


~ with ayil after the movie ~


~ the cake at home ~


~ i let the 4 cutie to cut for me ~


~ i swear that the mayo was already stale ~


Overall, it was a blast.. I cant thank my cousins enough for being around.. heart you all and see you all soon..

Love,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 10:31 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard