Wednesday, December 5, 2007
5th Sem Done
It is my 5th Semester in NUS. And 2 more semesters to go before I graduate..
So I am done with my 5th Sem.. Hmmm, lets just say that compared to all my previous semesters, this sem is my laziest ever.. I have never skipped many lectures and tutorials before.. Hehe.. Really hope, I got what it takes to pass...

So I am done with my 5th Sem.. Hmmm, lets just say that compared to all my previous semesters, this sem is my laziest ever.. I have never skipped many lectures and tutorials before.. Hehe.. Really hope, I got what it takes to pass...
Anyway, 4 Papers: HRM was kinda a breeze.. Space might be well if the time is longer.. Marketing was the difficult ever and Cities were kinda easy if I had not think too much..
Anyway, what's done is done.. So gonna just be content..
Gonna have my a month long holiday.. Not sure what will install for me..
And 10 days before I turn a year older.. Haha... I feel old man..
Ps - To all my Uni mates especially Huiyi, Priscillia, Diana, Huifan and Diane.. Miss You Guys already...

Regards,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:51 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart