Monday, December 31, 2007
Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008
It time to say goodbye to 2007..
My 2007 has been fine.. Obstacles were in between but it’s ok.. That’s life I guess…
2007 have been indeed been a GREAT DEAL – my car license especially, the sabah trip, the dubai trip and ya, perfect ending to what I thought I fall for, a great closure I believe.. Some departures here and there.. As well as the many arrivals as well…
So, off 2007 comes 2008 and every year I wish for the same thing – stay happy and smiley for everything and a very smooth journey in NUS.. My final year before I graduate. To be honest, I feel sad of leaving school soon, I will miss many many things…
So to all – May 2008 kicks in with a blast and stay smooth and success all year round..
Stay Healthy and Stay Happy
HAPPY NEW YEAR and WELCOME 2008
With Love
Nish
My 2007 has been fine.. Obstacles were in between but it’s ok.. That’s life I guess…
2007 have been indeed been a GREAT DEAL – my car license especially, the sabah trip, the dubai trip and ya, perfect ending to what I thought I fall for, a great closure I believe.. Some departures here and there.. As well as the many arrivals as well…
So, off 2007 comes 2008 and every year I wish for the same thing – stay happy and smiley for everything and a very smooth journey in NUS.. My final year before I graduate. To be honest, I feel sad of leaving school soon, I will miss many many things…
So to all – May 2008 kicks in with a blast and stay smooth and success all year round..
Stay Healthy and Stay Happy
HAPPY NEW YEAR and WELCOME 2008
With Love
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:37 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart