Monday, December 10, 2007
Sweet Time with Bestie
Bestie booked me a week before my Birthday and spending time with her was just so freaking awesome.. I mean, she keep me sane and insane at the same time.. It is like I’m doing things like I never did before and stuffs..
But anyway, I heart Her…
Our initial plan was to spend the Saturday in Sentosa but with the weather not being at our side, we head town for a movie and the usual, ‘besties.get.together.moment’…
Oh Boy, Enchanted was such an awwww…
And ya, the two S.T.U.N.N.E.D moment.. (Hmmm, what you say is true – but that stories and all shall remain in ourselves lah)..
Bestie, I had fun.. Really..
Thanks for the time. Thanks for the advance birthday present. Love it and Appreciate it…
Thank You and Thank You
Ps – Pls get back to your assignment k.. Must tau.. Hmm, the motivation will set in when you start doing..
Heart,
Nish
But anyway, I heart Her…
Our initial plan was to spend the Saturday in Sentosa but with the weather not being at our side, we head town for a movie and the usual, ‘besties.get.together.moment’…
Oh Boy, Enchanted was such an awwww…
And ya, the two S.T.U.N.N.E.D moment.. (Hmmm, what you say is true – but that stories and all shall remain in ourselves lah)..
Bestie, I had fun.. Really..
Thanks for the time. Thanks for the advance birthday present. Love it and Appreciate it…
Thank You and Thank You
Ps – Pls get back to your assignment k.. Must tau.. Hmm, the motivation will set in when you start doing..
Heart,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:28 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart