Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank You

With all the crappy things that happened back at home and Im hating all those crappy things more and more each day, I still stand tall yet again because of fantastic people around that are always around me...

THANK YOU for being EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT along the way...

Kin - Just like a twin of me.. Thanks for hearing me out, listening to me and being around.. You and your Fiance have been nice.. Thank You Thank You..

Fezah - Just like an elder sister (who of cause, will treat me with the ulitimate respect and wont call me names).. Thank You so much for being around and your words and encouragements and your home, it acts like another shleter to me.. Thank You..

Shela - Thank You dearie. Simply Thank You for everything...

Bro Darryl - Thanks for being just 8 Digits away.. Thank You for constantly being around..

My 2 Pals - Chia Wei and Ko Zaw - The listening and the thoughts although it was just via sms and msn.. But still Thank You for hearing me out and asking me to keep in focus..

Ameen - Thanks for being one of the nicest around. Really appreciate it..

Hamzah - Big Thank You to you..

Huiyi - I miss you Babe and Thank You for the encourgements.. Appreciate it alot alot..

Joe - Thank You.. Sorry to be throwing things at you at the early morning..

Thanks People for the words of encouragement and for listening and being around. I guess I won't let things pulling me down... Thank You

Loves,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:27 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard